Tuesday 2 June 2009

Onto week 3

You truly amazed us with your fabulous bold and bright entries for week 2 - isn't it fab seeing what other people can do with the same theme. We have loved visiting your blogs so thanks so much for sharing your art with us x


The winner from last weeks challenge is Cindy Ashplant.
Contact us via the Tuesday taggers email and find out about your guest designer spot! Well done Cindy x

And onto week 3's challenge.
For this week we thought you could change something normally thrown away and make it into a piece of art. We have chosen a clothing label but please don't feel you should be under restriction if you have something you would love to alter! Change it using paints, paper, inks, embossing powder anything you can think of that will transform this piece of rubbish into a work of art.

Here's some inspiration from our fantastic design team members.

Katy

From this


















To This


















Jo

From This














To This


















Emma
Before and after















Michelle

from this














to this

















Janet
From this



















to this



















Hope this inspires you to see what you can create out of your rubbish this week! As always add your entries into Mr Linky. If he gives you any trouble or you are unsure please email us or leave a comment and we will be back to help :0)
Happy altering!

14 comments:

  1. Hi
    Wow the dt's artwork is "AB FAB"!!!!
    I have not entered this before but have to try it now,after seeing these gorgeous designs made from old tat (rubbish).
    Hugs Alison.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely alterings.xx

    Will get my thinking cap on now! Have a lovely week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on bright&bold but this week I won't. Looking forward to these challenges

    xox
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered my tag for the challenge I hope it's ok
    oxo
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  5. This challenge is way cool! off I go to create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT work. Loved this challenge, went "cute" for a change.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ladies , once again so much insperation from you all. Just stunning each and every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really really impressive :-) you are all very clever & talented.

    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great theme. Great DT creations. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I've just added to Mr Linky! Best wishes. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya,
    Said I would be back,
    Have put a link in mr linky, hope it works,
    just in case it doesnt, you can see my creation HERE
    Thanks for looking
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've entered.... Clarky J said I could but I wouldn't actually want to recycle the item I have altered!!

    On my blog under 'Brilliant Fundraising Idea'

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just entered. I did a tag! don't fall over backwards! I know its really strange of me! he he. Had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just used Mr Linky to enter my recycle tag.
    It is also here if you want: Great Challenge click here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi just used Mr Linky to put on my clothing label, not a very good picture with camera, hope you like it. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x