Tuesday 6 July 2010

Make a scene!

Hi Everyone



First of all I'd like to say a big thank you to all who sent us such lovely entries last week. They were beautiful, I've only been married three months but they made me wish I was having my wedding day all over again! I'm glad we didn't have to choose a winner out of them!



Random Org is a very useful chappie and this week chose



Number 18






Congratulations Anne

You've won this weeks prize of a £15 voucher from The Craft Barn!




If you'd like to drop us a line we'll sort out the prize for you and if you'd like a spot as a guest designer let us know and we'll give you the details





You might know that weddings are high on our agenda here in Grassington, with my son getting married in September, but what you probably didn't realise is that both he and his fiance are actors, so I couldn't help but follow Pats theme last week with this one.



Yep I want you to make a scene!



This theme can be interpreted in so many ways, having an argument, creating a stage, creating a scene with stamps - it's endless.

Our Guest designer Sonja has started us off with her fantastic take on the theme



and she went with film making - a great start Sonja, thanks


And here are the ideas from the rest of the team












Georgina





























So there we are! I know it's not an easy one this week but we do like to throw in the occasional CHALLENGE! and it's great to see who joins in with the spirit of TT and has a go, without worrying how good they think the entry is. We just love to visit you!



So until we do, have a scenic week

x Michelle

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge!.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggled on this one, but got there in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow i won Thankyou so much someone pinch me
    Fabulous cards Ladies
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a movie scene, but a sweet summer scene. Enjoyed reading about Sonja,and my goodness what a wonderful movie card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work ladies and a great challenge.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the theme this week and such great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, super examples again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous examples by the DT. Loved this challenge!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x