Tuesday 3 November 2009

A new challenge - Handbags and gladrags


Well the party season will be here before you know it so we thought it would be fun to give the party gear a week to themselves just in case you are dusting off your little black dress for this years Christmas party! As always just have fun with whatever project you want to do and interpret the theme in any way you wish.

Here's what the Design Team have put together to thrill and delight LOL



Blackdragon

Janet

Teri

Pat

Avril









brilliant!

now to the important task of picking a winner for the fabulous prize at the Craft Barn. The random generator has been counting and the winner is


Number 16



Wowee!! well done! If you would like to contact us on the TT email address we'll give you details of the challenge we'd like you to design for if you're up for it and of course organise your fantastic prize from The Craft Barn.

So come on everyone, lets see what you can do with Handbags and Gladrags, Do you possess that little black dress?

Have Fun



7 comments:

  1. wow, Thank You so very much,
    Will be in touch shortly, please junk as my emails tend to end up in there,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have emailed, but they tend to end up in the junk,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work from the DT again. Well done to Lilacanglia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT cards, such inspiration, thanks for looking at my creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww I love handbags
    in fact I love glad rags too
    oooh and shoes
    lol ooh I am such a Girl!!!
    beautiful work DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic DT work as always. This was a great challenge, I really enjoyed it.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya,

    I have not heard from anyone about the prize I won and also being GDT, please let me know what is what, thanks Angie

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x